BRUTHAZ SOLUTION TO LACK OF GUN CONTROL: Family, the cognitive content of Gun control is an oxymoron; however, this Nationally televised issue remains more factious related to American social norms versus grass root politics. Nowadays we mourn victims of gun violence – characterized as a person using a firearm ranging from criminal violence to justifiable homicide – we see hostility evolve between the ‘far left’ and the ‘far right’ as everyone in the middle feels the flaming hot shells falling down the back of their necks.
Let,s examine the gun control controversy. The power of a gun is based on the person who aims, shoots and fires a weapon. F*ck the statistic, indiviuals utilizing a weapon must realize that there is a chance that they might play the part of a god and snuff out a human life instantaneously. We can belittle each other over infringement of the 2nd Amendments Rights or restrictive legal regulations, but people are erratic and in the event that an individual decides to do as they please will we continue to exhaust hot air protesting as a “BANG” hits another guiltless causality for the world to grieve?
Solution: We need Individuals Control Laws!!! A frame of individuals control comparative to operating a vehicle is what we need to explore. As badly arrange as the DMV is it has a few positive traits that we can apply to weapon control.
RRB’s Plan: Our intent is to be just, unwavering and in harmony throughout every state that heeds these words. We know that boundaries establishes a starting point for people to prepare and educate themselves before the states issues an official F.O.I.D Card.
Tactical Maneuver 1: Take a Firearm’s Education Course.
State will provide a handbook for a Firearm’s training course. It prepares a potential gun owner with practical knowledge needed in understanding use of a firearm, and establishes an age limit before enrolling in any course.
State may offer classroom or online Firearm’s Education to maintain convenience for Citizens.
All person must be legally require to have Permit on their person upon successfully completion of a course.
Tactical Maneuver 2: Enroll in Firearm’s Range Training.
Before any State allows a person to handle a Firearm legally they must take range with a Certified Range Master, and you must complete a minimum of 50 hours with and accuracy rate of 80%. I
Instructor will provide guidance to improve your skills and increase your ability to be better equipped to handle a firearm.
Tactical Maneuver 3: Acquire Your Firearm Learner’s Permit.
Once you’ve completed your Firearm’s course and Range, you can apply for a Firearm Learner’s permit.
All applicants must pass a knowledge and vision test. Study your handbook, because it contains pertinent information that will be on the written test concerning All Firearm Laws and consequence of your actions.
• Bring the correct forms with you when you apply. You’ll need:
• Birth certificate/proof of birth or legal presence.
• Proof of U.S. Citizenship.
• Proof of your full name.
• Social Security Number.
• Certificate of Completion from your Firearm’s Course.
• Firearm’s Range completion form with a grade of 80%.
Step 4: Prefect Your Craft.
Once you’ve got your Firearm’s permit in hand, you can begin a practice session at the range of choice wherever they rent legal weapons.
• There will be a set number of practice hours (at least 50 in each state) you need to log your hours and have an official at the range sign to get your Firearm’s license, please exceed this number to increase proficiency.
• Pay attention to shot groupings on the targets and save all targets. Consider renting several different weapons until you find the right comfort and fit, even as you train remember that time and accuracy is valuable.
Step 5: Apply for Your F.O.I.D. Card!
This is the final step! In order to obtain your F.O.I.D. Card, you need to pass a Firearm’s test.
• Have the right paperwork with you. Remember that you are not only taking your Firearm’s test, but applying for your F.O.I.D. Card, too. Enter the testing Facility with:
• Proof of Firearm’s Education Course Training completion.
• Your Firearm’s Learner’s permit, signed by Range Instructor(s).
• Valid Firearm registration (from owner of weapon).
• Proof of Firearm’s Insurance.
• Proof of your birth date/legal presence.
• Proof of your full name.
• Your Social Security Number.
Once you’ve passed your test and turned in the proper forms, you will receive official documentation of your Firearm’s license! You will be issued a temporary F.O.I.D. Card before receiving your regular card in the mail. Congratulations, and remember All Life is Valuable!
Advocates of stricter gun regulations and advocates for Americans 2nd Amendments Rights can agree that this helps both factions. Now we are not clueless about the politics in this gun controversy, so we are willing to include the NRA in this SOLUTION. States can allow Citizens to take Range at NRA Facilities in order to include them in the process. This will also bring in revenue for both parties.
So let the country heal together on this resolution!!!